We sell pressure washer hot water coils for the following pressure washers, but with enough information can create just about any coil desired.
Ken O Kleen
To determine the correct coil the following is required (see 1-11 below). Note: manufactures change coil design periodically, but keep the same machine model number. The number on the diagram corresponds to the question listed below the diagram. You can call (888) 474 - 0877 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the requested information for a quote. If you email please include a phone number.
Requested coil information
1. Brand and model
2. GPM of machine
3. Vertical coil (top picture) or horizontal coil (bottom picture)
4. Oil or gas fired
5. Outside diameter of coil
6. Center to center length on inlet and outlet
7. Outside diameter of coil
8. Length of combustion liner past inlet
9. Overall length of coil with metal jacket included
10. Position of inlet and outlet compared to one another